HSZ-VT Chain Block
Chain block also named chain fall, has the advantages of portability, easy maintenance, highly mechanical efficiency and durability. It’s widely used in factories, construction sites, mining, warehouses, etc, combing with beams or trolleys under no-power and open conditions.
- Product Details
- Technical Parameter
- Product Tags
- Hoist Assembly parts
Features of VT chain block:
This series adopts Japan technology. It’s proven to be an ecomomic method to lift heavy loads with ease.
Powder coated finish and zinc plated components are beautiful and resist corrosion.
Sealed bearings maximize efficiency.
Double pawl mechanism insures positive load control.
Forged and heat treated hooks will deform slowly rather than break if overload.
Premium alloy steel G80 load chain ensures safe and smooth lifting.
Precaution of Using:
1) Before you use the chain hoist, please do remember to check the hooks and bodies, the brake device and lubrication of transmitting parts, and load chains in good condition as well as the die motions.
2) Do not use two or more chain hoists to lift one weight
3) Do not operate chain hoist when load is not centered under hoist
4) Do not allow the hook block or stop block to contact bottom of chain hoist
5) Do not remove or obscure this warning label
6) Do not lift more than capacity
7) Do not operate with twisted, kinked or damaged chain
8) Do not lift people or loads over people.
|Falls of load chain||1||1||1||1||2||2||4||8|
|Dimension of load chain(MM）||5||6.3||7.1||8||7.1||9||9||9|
|Force of all load(N)||250||330||340||340||350||390||410||440|
chain come along
chain pulley block
More options of our chain blocks, please check below.
NO. Chain hoists are designed for lifting in vertically, which can not be used horizontally or at an angle.But the ratchet lever hoist can be used horizontally.
Yes. This VT series is same model as VITAL,KAWASAKI,TOYO type, very popular in the market.We welcome OEM,but made in China.