About our electric stackers
- Our LIFTPAND operates all kinds of full electric stacker, semi electric pallet stacker, straddle stacker, walkie stacker, widened electric stacker, etc.
- We have a complete quality management system, scientific production technology, and sophisticated testing equipment, is a professional materials handling equipment dealer.
- The whole stacker vehicle is equipped with a reliable disc brake system, which is powerful and easy to control. Equipped with a large-capacity, high-efficiency battery with long-lasting power and a power display.
- We LIFTPAND will provide you with the most economical and applicable solution for free for reference according to actual working conditions and frequency of use.
How to use electric stacker
Electric pallet stackers are widely used in factory workshops, warehouses, etc., to complete the task of stacking loads that is difficult for manpower to complete. However, unreasonable operation of the electric stacker will cause danger. When operating the electric pallet stacker, you need to pay attention to:
- When turning on the lift stacker device, you need to check whether the battery power of the device is sufficient and whether the indicator light is on normally, and you can start using it after confirming that it is correct. When the device signal light flashes, it means that the battery of the electric pallet stacker device is about to run out and should be charged in time. Pay attention to turn off the electric lock and pull out the key when charging.
- After starting up, you can control the forward, backward and turning of the electric stacker, the up and down of the fork and the driving speed through the control handle. LIFTPAN reminds everyone that the height of the fork from the ground should not exceed 30 cm during driving. If the passage is narrow, pay attention to slow down.
- When stopping to use the electric stacker, park the equipment well, turn off the switch, and keep the motor in a power-off state.
How to Choose the Best Electric Stacker for Your Warehouse
There are many types of electric pallet stackers. According to the power supply method, it can be divided into lithium battery stacker and lead-acid battery stacker. According to the operation, it can be divided into full electric stacker and semi electric stacker. According to usage habits, it can be divided into walkie stacker, straddle stacker, and seat stacker. According to the function of use, there are paper roll stacker, explosion-proof stacker, drum stacker, widened stacker, etc.
Varieties types of stackers often make professional purchases dazzled, and they don’t know how to choose. The most basic considerations are job content, job environment and job requirements. Please tell us the details of the lifting height, load weight, load width, length, passage width, passage slope, explosion-proof requirements, etc. We LIFTPAND will customize the most cost-effective purchase plan for you according to your requirements.
The difference with the manual stacker
As the name suggests, the lifting and moving of the full-electric stacker are all done by electricity.
The lifting of the semi-electric stacker is done by electricity, but the movement needs manpower to complete.
The lifting and moving of the manual stacker must be done by manpower.
Compared with the manual stacker, the electric stacker has higher efficiency, flexible operation and fast handling speed. But the electric stacker needs more professional and trained workers to operate. You can choose manual stacker, semi-electric stacker or electric stacker according to the frequency of use. If the frequency of use is not high, the battery of the electric stacker also needs to be charged regularly to ensure a longer service life.
- Data sheet
|Fork length (mm)||1000|
|Width fork adjustable (mm)||700-1400|
|Lifting height (mm)||1600-5000|
|Qty/40 feet container(pcs)||75|
Our pallet stacker door posts have C-beam, U-beam, I-beam. The manual hydraulic stackers we export are generally made of C-beam because the performance is more stable.
The material of the manual pallet stacker wheel can be met according to the needs of customers.
The width, length, and lifting height of the hand pallet stacker fork can be customized according to customer needs, please send demand to discuss.
How to choose a manual hydraulic stacker
There are a number of things to consider when choosing your manual pallet stacker:
- Size of load – What weight will manual pallet stacker need to handle? What are the sizes of the pallets you’ll be moving? You need to ensure the hand pallet stacker you select is competent to the job.
- Required lift height – How high up will the pallets need to go? Where are you moving the loads?
- The area you’re using the manual pallet stacker – Are there any restrictions where you’re planning to use the manual pallet stacker? Are there overhead obstructions –beams, lamps, etc? Is there big enough to operate?
In the first case, the fork of the manual pallet stacker cannot reach the maximum height. The reason for this is insufficient hydraulic oil and the solution is to add hydraulic oil.
In the second case, the forks of the manual hydraulic stacker cannot be lifted. There are several possibilities:
1. There may be no hydraulic oil, this only needs to be refueled;
2. It may be that the hydraulic oil is impure. Release all the hydraulic oil in the cylinder and replace the hydraulic oil again;
3. It may be that the adjusting nut is too high. Open the unloading valve to increase the test pressure of the adjusting nut.
4. There may be air in the hydraulic oil. It is sufficient to remove air from the hydraulic fluid. The exhaust method is to open the unloading valve, and then pull the handle to reciprocate up and down several times.
First, the piston rod or cylinder is damaged and deformed due to the goods being biased to one side or overloaded, and the piston rod or cylinder needs to be replaced;
Secondly, it may be that the fork frame of the manual stacker has been in the elevated position for a long time, and the piston rod is exposed and rusted, making the piston unable to move. The solution is to lower the forks of the hand stacker when not in use, and pay attention to the timely lubrication of the piston rod.
Third, it may be that the adjusting nut is in the wrong position, the solution is to adjust the nut.
- When loading goods, do not overweight or eccentrically load.
- Do not drive on slopes or stay on slopes.
- When entering and exiting the elevator, the manual hydraulic stacker is first in, and the people are in last. It is guaranteed that the people are out first and then the hand stacker out.
- Pay attention to a load ratio problem of the manual stacker, and avoid the cargo center moving up and overturning.
- Forbidden to operate manual pallet stacker after drinking.
- Forbidden to load people using the manual hydraulic stacker.
The maintenance of manual hydraulic stacker is to reduce wear as much as possible. Proper maintenance of manual hydraulic forklifts will prolong the service life of manual hydraulic stacker. During maintenance, the oil, air, and lubrication functions are mainly checked. At the end of each shift, the forks of the hand hydraulic stacker should be unloaded and lowered to the lowest position. Regularly (such as once every six months) open the oil drain screw hole to check the oil level. The newly injected oil into the rubber container should be 5mm below the liquid level, and the container must be at the lowest position when adding oil. When replacing the seal of a manual hydraulic stacker, air may enter the hydraulic system, put the joystick in the lowest position, and then swing the handle more than a dozen times, lubricate the moving parts with motor oil or lubricating oil.